Monday, October 15, 2007

It took me quite a long time to decide if I should post this blog or not and I finally post it.

Sometimes I get bothered with some philosophical questions, which probably do not have the answer. That is probably the reason why those questions bother me- because there is no answer!
One of those questions is what do I live for. I am just about to turn 20, and about a couple of days ago I thought about that. I remember my childhood like it happened just a second ago (or maybe I am still a big child…) and I am already 20! It scares and surprises me so much! 20 years seems to be a long time, but I didn’t notice how it went through… Sometimes it is hard to wait for 15 or 20 minutes, how come I didn’t notice 20 years went through? 20! I keep thinking if I spent those years right or wrong. I’ve been thinking about what I have done, or achieved for a long time and nothing comes to my mind… nothing good… am I that bad? I hope that I’m not… but then why don’t I remember any good deeds?
I wonder how I will thinkabout tis question later when I’m 60 or 70. Will I think the same or different?
It’s sad that I can not predict the future….

2 comments:

Julia said...

Gena, wow, what a deep thinking...I know that sometimes we want to predict the future,but this is life and may be it's better not to....and believe me, 20 -it's a wonderful age and so little, you have a lot of time for many things (including the good deeds)! Just enjoy it and don't be sad about the past!

maja said...

Congratulations, you blogged!! There's nothing wrong with thinking, even with thinking about questions that might not have one answer only or an obvious answer. You should read "The Alchemist", if you havn't.