Saturday, November 3, 2007

Do i really deserve that???

Today I expected to have a wonderful day…. It started perfectly! I didn’t even sleep in.

Classes went well. No quizzes or any thing unexpected… in nut shell, everything went perfect.

After classes, same as usually, I went to work. At work everything was perfect. I didn’t have any rude customers or small accidents…. Sounds good uh? However this day ended up a disaster.

Half an hour before I was supposed to be off, I heart a sound of typical anti-thief system. I was curious and went outside. I thought somebody hit a car on the parking lot. After I went out I saw my car with lights flushing, and back window was broken. I looked around, but nobody was there. It is impossible do describe how I felt… angry, sad, upset … Honestly, if I saw someone there, that person would end up in a hospital… I tried to calm down… I went to the car and saw a disaster. My backpack was missing. My books, notes, assignments, everything… I went back to the store, called cops, and got even more pissed. They took all my data… I was just about to start swearing at that lady on the phone… she told that I should go home and relax. She told that they will call in a couple of days.

The worst part is that I know who did that, but I have no prove… right before it happened, there were kids hanging around… they got kicked out for loitering. After they left, anti-thief system went off. I called my friend and told him everything, he agreed to come and cruise with me(I could not use my car because it was to cold. I hoped to find that freaks. I don’t know what would happen if I would…. He came within 15 minutes and we spent some time driving around the neighborhood. I hoped to find either that kids or my backpack, or both… I ended pu with nothing… I estimated the amount of money I need in order to fix the window and get my stuff back… $500-600. I keep thinking about that and I can not understand why that people did that. All they can do with my backpack is to throw it out with all the stuff I had there. And I know that they will because they don’t need my books and notes, for them they are worthless, and they wont keep my backpack because of their parents. After all, why would they do that? What did I do to them? I know that I did not do anything, neither good nor bad. Why would they do that to me?

I planned to go out this night, to meet with my old friends, and to have a wonderful time. … life sucks, but what can we do??? exactly! nothing.....

Only now I understand how good it is to blog! At some point it is similar to taking to someone, but you do not think about what other people will think or say about you…

I hope that if one doesn’t like something, he or she will stop reading and forger about it…

I start to like blogging!

3 comments:

maja said...

It's great you finally start to like blogging and I won't have to remind you about it anymore;). But what a terrible thing that happened to you that night! It's incredible! Such things are just so stupid and unnecessary! It doesn't help the ones who did that, for what will they do with a backpack, books and notes? I hope that your insurance will cover, and that you'll can get your car fixed soon.

Scott Douglas said...

Gosh, that's terrible! You told me about it in person, but it sounds even worse reading about it. Once, the back window of my car was smashed for no reason (there was nothing to steal). It was so frustrating because I had to pay to get it fixed, and I had no money, so I drove around with clear garbage bags on my back window for a month!

hadeel said...

Oh! That's a really frustrating experience.If i were you, i would be so angry with those spoiled children. But what can you do! you have to get it fixed anyway.