Monday, November 19, 2007

What a Weekent

What a Crazy Weekend! Usually I don’t party much, but I don’t know what happened to me this weekend. I just went crazy, and I liked it! I used to party all the time, especially summer 2006. During that summer I was grounded for the first time in my life. I was grounded at the age of 19. Isn’t it weird? I haven’t showed up at home for 4 or 5 days(working and partying), and when I finally got home I stayed there for 5 or 7 hours, I told parents that I have to go because I need to meet with my friend and discuss some stuff. My dad really freaked out and grounded me. Now it is funny, but I was so frustrated then.

Ok. Now about the present. On Friday it was my friend’s birthday. She turned 19. Most of the Russians I know got together at Snatch. I still don’t know why we went there… I came the last. My Russian friends, mostly men, are worse than ladies. Half an hour to an hour late for them is considered on time. I don’t know why, but they were on time this time, and around 10:20 they called me and asked where the heck I am… I got there around 11pm. Before I got there my friend told me that he knows bouncers, which meant that I won’t have to stay in line or pay the cover. When I got there I saw John talking to the bouncer at the back door (he didn’t see me), so I decided to get in and join the conversation. I tried… bouncer caught my shirt and started pushing me out. While he was doing that, John yelled,” that is my friend!” bouncer dragged me back in and shook my hand, so I got kind of kicked out even before I came in… and that was only beginning! We stayed there for 2-3 hours and had a lot of fun! Then I had to discuss a couple things with my friend… we left. I don’t know how, but I got lost in that neighborhood. (As I found out later I made a wrong turn) I had to make a u-turn, which I did. Right after I did it I saw a cop right in front of me. How come I didn’t notice him? That was the second funny thing. Not only funny, but also exciting! It was exciting because I didn’t get a ticked, which would be around $200. We din not know where to go, and we decided not to go to the bar (the only open place we knew). We stopped no the parking lot (Ford dealership on McLeod tr.) and talked for 5 or 10 minutes, till security guy came out. I decided to make a joke. When he told us that we have to leave, I told that I am picking a truck… that guy had a good sense of humor… he answered,” should I call cops? They will help you to pick a good one!” We laughed and left. The night was over.

So tired of typing…. I’ll write about the rest of the weekend tomorrow.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Julia said...

You can be a writer, for sure. You can describe the events in such a specific manner ! Incredible....

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you had a crazy weekend!