Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another Nice Day

Oh, what can be better than the feeling that you do not owe anybody anything. Everything is done, all the assignments are submitted! The feeling of peace and comfort is filling me. Good music (Trance Forever!!!!), cup of coffee, and a soft chair. Oops, I almost forgot about pen and paper to write the blogg! Basically all my blogging is a free writing. I noticed a strange thing while blogging. (Every time I blogg, I first handwrite) That thing is : as soon as I stop writing, I have to start later again, and I have to start from the beginning. Is soon as I lift my pen, I loose my thoughts…. I think it is the same as when I talk. I can talk for hours, but if someone interrupts me, I forget where I stopped, or even what I was talking about. Does everybody have the same problem? Or I am the only crazy? LOL

About assignments…. We just finished our assignment (presentation) with Matheus. That was fun! I’ve never worked with him before (except the exercises we do in class) and I found that he is responsible (much more responsible than me) I also learned from him a few good strategies, while we were doing our presentation. Before, I used to prepare all the material in advance, what we did today, but I have never prepared visuals. Matheus did that today; I noticed that it takes much less time than when you do it during the process (putting all the pieces together). In total, it took about 4 hours.

Another important thing I found out today is library’s working hours. I newer knew that it is open till 4 am. That really surprised me.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Good for you man. I think you did a good job this term and you will have a good future.