Thursday, December 6, 2007

why some people are lower than a snake's belly?

No, serious! Why some people are like that? Why they act like they are innocent, when they and everyone knows completely wrong? I recently talked to my uncle about the law, police, witnesses, and evidence. He told me that it is extremely important. He lives in Germany and as I understood, there are more rats than I could imagine. He told me two stories. One happened to him and the other to his friend. The first story or an accident happened to him. He went to walk his dog. The dog was on a leash. It is allowed to unleash some breeds of dogs, but his dog is not very obedient, so he does not unleash him often. He has a beautiful Labrador. While he was walking, he met a lady on the street. She had a Labrador too. She offered my uncle to unleash the dos so they could play. He agreed. While dogs were playing, they moved too close to the lady and Lars, my uncle’s dog knocked that lady down on the ground. He did not attack or jump in her. While he was playing with another dog, he hit lady’s leg with his back. That lady fell down and something happened to her leg. I am not sure if she broke it or cracked. My uncle called emergency. When emergency came, that lady told paramedics exactly ho it was. It was required (standard procedure). A month and a half later, my uncle got a bill to pay. The total was a little over 25,000 euro. As he found out later, that lady did not have insurance or something like that, so she changed her testimony. She told she was walking and Lars jumped on her. It is good that my uncle had the insurance which covered all the expenses.


To be continued...

1 comment:

Lisbeth said...

Interesting Blog....... actually you forgot to write hahaha